We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grapes and fish?! It may sound crazy but, after all, we cook with wine and wine does come from grapes. So why not give this nice French taste a try?
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound sole fillets
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup (about 35) white seedless grapes
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and salt; mix well. Dust the fish on both sides with the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat and sauté the fish for 4 to 5 minutes, turning once. Add the wine and the grapes. Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 237
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 729mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.