Fresh Catch with Buttered Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Fresh Catch with Buttered Almonds is a gourmet feast that's sure to be a hit at your dinner party. It's no secret that a well done trout recipe can impress all types of company; having this recipe in your back pocket is a perfect way to please fish lovers and picky eaters alike. We're sure you'll fall for this simple fish recipe "hook, line, and sinker".
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 (2- to 2-1/2 pounds) fish, (trout, tilapia or other small lake fish, dressed)
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
What to Do
- In a small skillet over low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour butter over fillets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Place fillets on grill pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet over medium-low heat, melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter. Add almonds and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Top fish fillets with toasted almonds and butter and serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!