The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Grilled Fish Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
What's the secret to these flavorful, light and flaky fish rollups? We cook them on the grill in a muffin tin! Grilled Fish Rollups is a light, easy-to-portion fish dish. And the taste? It's big, really big!
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) white-fleshed fish fillets
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (see Options)
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Rinse fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Roll up each fish fillet and place each in a cup of a disposable aluminum muffin tin.
- Top each rollup with 1 teaspoon butter, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon milk, and 1 tablespoon blue cheese.
- Place muffin tin on grill; close cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until fish is hot and cooked through.
If you don't like blue cheese, use any of your favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.