Italian Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mild fish seasoned with classic Italian flavors... what's not to love! These Italian Fish Fillets are a go to delicious meal because of there simple nature and extravagant taste.
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy or flounder fillets
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place fish fillets in a lightly greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish.
- Top fillets with marinara sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over marinara sauce. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
You can use any mild-flavored fish with this recipe. Make a salad and heat up some rolls while this fish bakes, and you'll have dinner on the table in 20 minutes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)