We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Salmon Patties are a lighter option to serve at all of your outdoor get-togethers. Top them with your favorite veggies and pair them with some fries for an unforgettably delicious meal!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well and form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Cook patties in batches for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately.
Here's an easy dill sauce to serve with these patties: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon dried dill weed. Mix well and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Plus, pair this easy salmon patties recipe with our Sizzling Home Fries for a great meal!
- For a fancier salmon dinner recipe, try out our Crabmeat-Stuffed Salmon!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!