We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you taste this combination of salmon and Asian seasonings, you'll know you've got a new family favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallion
- 4 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the salmon; mix well. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 minute; set aside.
- Place the salmon in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Pour the marinade over the salmon, turning to coat both sides. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes; turn the steaks over, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes. Remove the salmon from the dish and discard the marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat or in a preheated broiler at its highest setting for 6 to 9 minutes (turning once after 4 minutes), or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
You can use either salmon fillets or steaks, whichever is on sale.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 287
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 36g 73 %
- Cholesterol 78mg 26 %
- Sodium 1,039mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %