The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Lime sauce and red snapper? Yep, that's right. We love adding an unexpected twist to our dinner recipes, and that's exactly what we've done with a burst of citrus flavor in our recipe for Red Snapper with Lime Sauce. The best part about it is that this is a microwave recipe, so you don't have to heat up the house turning on the stove or oven. It's such a super way to keep the house cool during the summer while still enjoying a tasty dinner.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds snapper fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
What to Do
- Place fillets in a microwavable 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Pour lime juice over fish, and top with butter slices.
- Cover and microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with almonds and parsley; microwave uncovered for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!