We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Want to feel like a fancy restaurant chef in a pinch? Our awesome Seafood Oscar can be thrown together easily with a few ingredients we can keep on hand in our freezer. Then whenever company comes calling, we can lure everyone to the table in about 30 minutes. Can't beat that!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (4 to 6-ounce each) frozen tilapia fish fillets
- 1 (8-ounce) bag frozen salad shrimp, slightly thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (7.5-ounce) box frozen asparagus spears
- 1 (0.9-ounce) packet Hollandaise sauce, prepared according to package directions
- paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place fish fillets on prepared baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic powder, and butter, mix well.
- Top each fish fillet with an equal amount of shrimp mixture then asparagus. Drizzle half the Hollandaise sauce evenly over the asparagus and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Heat remaining Hollandaise sauce on low until hot and serve over fish.
If tilapia is not your fish-of-choice, go ahead and substitute another white-flesh fish in this recipe. Even if it is, try another fish fillet next time for a variation on this simple and elegant meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Homestyle Tuna Croquettes
- Sour Cream Crowned Fish Fillets
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Pan-Fried Red Snapper
- "Not Stuffed" Stuffed Salmon