We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to feel like a fancy restaurant chef in a pinch? Our awesome Seafood Oscar can be thrown together easily with a few ingredients we can keep on hand in our freezer. Then whenever company comes calling, we can lure everyone to the table in about 30 minutes. Can't beat that!
What You'll Need
- 4 (4 to 6-ounce each) frozen tilapia fish fillets
- 1 (8-ounce) bag frozen salad shrimp, slightly thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (7.5-ounce) box frozen asparagus spears
- 1 (0.9-ounce) packet Hollandaise sauce, prepared according to package directions
- paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place fish fillets on prepared baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic powder, and butter, mix well.
- Top each fish fillet with an equal amount of shrimp mixture then asparagus. Drizzle half the Hollandaise sauce evenly over the asparagus and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Heat remaining Hollandaise sauce on low until hot and serve over fish.
If tilapia is not your fish-of-choice, go ahead and substitute another white-flesh fish in this recipe. Even if it is, try another fish fillet next time for a variation on this simple and elegant meal.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!