Sole with Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've found an easy and absolutely delicious way to highlight the delicate flavors of sole. We simply bake it with some fresh cut veggies and top it with cheese for a light and flavorful fish dish. Try making Sole with Mushrooms next time you're in the mood for a mild seafood dinner.
What You'll Need
- 4 sole fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium-sized tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Place the fillets in a lightly greased 7" x 11" baking dish.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, mushrooms, and tomatoes over the fillets. Cover and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Uncover and sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Cover and let stand for about 3 minutes or until cheeses are melted.