Trout with Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In under 20 minutes, you can create this full meal that the whole gang will enjoy. Trout with Almonds will have everyone ooh-ing and ahh-ing.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) trout fillets
- 3 tablespoons yogurt-based spread, divided (see note)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large resealable plastic freezer bag. Add fillets; seal bag, and turn gently to coat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon spread in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets to skillet; cook, turning once, 5 to 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Set fillets aside, and keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons spread, the parsley, and lemon juice to skillet; bring to a simmer. Spoon sauce over fillets; sprinkle with almonds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.