We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
An even-better-than-with-mayonnaise tuna salad is nice once in a while. It's Mediterranean-fancy but good old American-easy.
What You'll Need
- 4 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 1 can (2 ounces) anchovies, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted black olives
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
What to Do
- In a blender or food processor, process the tuna, Italian dressing, and anchovies until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides of container.
- Pour mixture into a medium-sized bowl, and stir in the chopped onion, olives, and red pepper.
This is great served with fresh salad vegetables.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 173
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 22g 43 %
- Cholesterol 43mg 14 %
- Sodium 663mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.5g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %