We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making this dish is a great way to capture summer's best flavors in one easy entre. And there's virtually no cleanup!
What You'll Need
- Cooking spray
- 12 medium-sized fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh basil
- Lemon wedges
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Coat 1 side of 4 (12-inch by 18-inch) pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray. Place 3 basil leaves in center of each foil sheet.
- Combine corn, tomatoes, and garlic; spoon evenly over basil leaves. Place salmon over vegetables. Sprinkle salmon evenly with salt and pepper. Fold foil over fish and vegetables; crimp edges to seal. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with chopped fresh basil and lemon wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 78mg 26 %
- Sodium 278mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %