Cherry Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't "freeze up" when you find out company's coming. Make this the night before, it takes no time to put together, the freezer does all the work, and you look like a kitchen hero!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 1 can (17 ounces) pitted dark cherries, drained and patted dry
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
What to Do
- Spread the chocolate ice cream to completely cover the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crushed cookies. Place the cherries evenly over the cookies, then cover completely with the strawberry ice cream. Sprinkle another 1/2 cup crushed cookies over the strawberry ice cream, then top with the vanilla ice cream, covering completely. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup crushed cookies over the top, cover, and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the springform ring and allow the cake to stand for 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
Make sure that after serving you get any remaining cake covered and right back into the freezer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!