Cookies 'n' Cream Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
An ice cream parfait? All of our favorites mixed into one - chocolate, coffee, ice cream, and cookies - a chocolate lover's delight.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- 4 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
- 1 cup coffee ice cream
What to Do
- Combine chocolate syrup and, if desired, liqueur in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Place 1/4 cup ice cream into each of 4 glasses. Drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup mixture and about 2 tablespoons crumbled cookies. Spoon 1/4 cup coffee ice cream over crumbs in each glass, and top with remaining syrup mixture and cookies.
If you don't want to use the liqueur, just leave it out. You'll still get that rich chocolate-coffee flavor from the syrup and coffee ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.