Frozen Black & White Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, you could just eat your ice cream sandwiches...or you could transform them into something even more delicious, like our Frozen Black & White Squares. This ice cream sandwich cake is so simple to make and tastes so heavenly. This is definitely one you've got to make in the summer!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping, slightly warmed
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (about 16 cookies), divided
- 11 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine half the whipped topping and the hot fudge until well blended. Fold in 1 cup crushed cookies.
- In an 8-inch-square baking dish, arrange 1/2 the ice cream sandwiches in a single layer, cutting one or two, if necessary, to fit dish. Cover with half the whipped topping mixture. Top with remaining ice cream sandwiches to form another single layer. Top with remaining whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cookies.
- Wrap loosely with foil and freeze 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 561
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 477mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 51g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!