We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to inject a mini tropical vacation into your day? Well, our easy ice cream sundae recipe for Pineapple Sundaes will whisk you away to a place with sunshine, beaches, and relaxation. Combine the sweet, tangy tastes of pineapple and coconut, and pretty soon, you'll be on the road to a Hawaiian paradise without ever having to leave home.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/3 cups lemon sorbet
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted (see Note)
What to Do
- Place 1/3 cup sorbet in each of 4 serving bowls. Top each evenly with pineapple, mint, coconut, and almonds.
Place almonds in a small dry skillet, and cook over medium heat for 1 minute or less, stirring constantly. Or go ahead and toast about 1/2 cup almonds, and keep them on hand for other uses. Place extra nuts in an airtight container, and refrigerate 3 to 6 months, or freeze up to a year.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.