Raspberry Peach Melba
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How can something so simple be so heavenly? Raspberry Peach Melba may just be a combo of canned fruit and jam, but as a topper for our ice cream — it's a stand out.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, drained
- 6 dessert shells (see Note)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves, melted
What to Do
- Place one peach half cut side up in each dessert shell. Scoop the ice cream equally over each peach half. Spoon the raspberry preserves over the ice cream and serve immediately.
Dessert shells can be found in the produce or bakery department of the supermarket. Since the amount of peach halves vary in a can, you may have a few extra just serve them on the side or save for another use. You know, this is also great served over slices of pound cake instead of in dessert shells
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.