Speedy Pineapple Sorbet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we hear pineapple we tend to think smooth, sweet, and tropical flavors and this Speedy Pineapple Sorbet is a must-make because it is too delicious to pass up!
What You'll Need
- 2 (20-ounce) cans pineapple chunks in heavy syrup
What to Do
- Freeze unopened cans of pineapple chunks until frozen solid, at least 18 hours or up to 1 month.
- Submerge unopened can in hot water 1 to 2 minutes. Open both ends of cans, and slide frozen mixture into a bowl. Break into chunks.
- Process chunks in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Pour fruit mixture into an 8-inch square pan. Freeze until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?