We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So simple and even more delicious, this Speedy Sorbet is to-die-for! Don't just take our word for it; try it and see what we mean!
What You'll Need
- 2 (21-ounce) cans blueberry or cherry pie filling
What to Do
- Freeze unopened cans of pie filling until frozen solid, at least 18 hours or up to 1 month.
- Submerge unopened can in hot water 1 to 2 minutes. Open both ends of cans, and slide frozen mixture into a bowl. Break into chunks.
- Process chunks in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Pour fruit mixture into an 8-inch square pan. Freeze until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.