Surprise Coffee Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These easy but fancy dessert cups are made just for you. Coffee ice cream and your favorite chocolate candy truffles combine to make what we like to call Surprise Coffee Cups!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) coffee ice cream
- 12 chocolate candy truffles
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
What to Do
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners; place a scoop of ice cream in each cup. Press a candy truffle into the center of each cup of ice cream, completely covering the candy with ice cream. Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- Cover and place in freezer at least 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. Serve frozen.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 111
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 21mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.