Surprise Coffee Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These easy but fancy dessert cups are made just for you. Coffee ice cream and your favorite chocolate candy truffles combine to make what we like to call Surprise Coffee Cups!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) coffee ice cream
- 12 chocolate candy truffles
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
What to Do
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners; place a scoop of ice cream in each cup. Press a candy truffle into the center of each cup of ice cream, completely covering the candy with ice cream. Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- Cover and place in freezer at least 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. Serve frozen.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 111
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 21mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.