Surprise Sundae Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Surprise Sundae Cups are a great new twist on a favorite dessert. They're ice cream cupcakes with a surprise center. Kids of all ages are gonna love these!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- 12 miniature peanut butter cup candies
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners; place 1/3 cup ice cream in each cup. Press a candy into the center of each cup of ice cream, completely covering the candy with ice cream.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over very low heat. Stir just until melted, removing saucepan from heat as soon as chips are melted.
- Drizzle about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate then 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts over each ice cream cup. Cover muffin tin(s) and place in freezer for at least 3 to 4 hours.
If you let the kids eat these with plastic spoons, they'll feel like they've got walk-away ice cream surprises!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 178
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 58mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that