The Best Vanilla Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, we can make homemade ice cream with just a few ingredients and an electric mixer! We think this is The Best Vanilla Ice Cream ever. Give it a try and you may never go back to store-bought again.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, water, and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Stir the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until well blended. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and stir until smooth. Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
For a truly perfect dessert, top a scoop of this with some Soda Fountain Hot Fudge. Mmm mmm!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.