The Best Vanilla Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, we can make homemade ice cream with just a few ingredients and an electric mixer! We think this is The Best Vanilla Ice Cream ever. Give it a try and you may never go back to store-bought again.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, water, and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Stir the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until well blended. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and stir until smooth. Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
For a truly perfect dessert, top a scoop of this with some Soda Fountain Hot Fudge. Mmm mmm!