The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Sweet Grapevine Salad has everything a fruit lover could possibly want. Even better, it's so rich and sweet that it works as either a side dish or a dessert!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 cups any type seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, cook the eggs and orange juice over very low heat until slightly thickened, stirring constantly; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the grapes, cherries, pineapple, and bananas. Fold in the egg mixture until evenly combined, then top with the whipped topping and walnuts and chill overnight to "marry" the flavors.
Add a bit more nuts if you'd like, or omit the cherries. Do whatever you want to make this your own.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!