Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet Grapevine Salad has everything a fruit lover could possibly want. Even better, it's so rich and sweet that it works as either a side dish or a dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 cups any type seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, cook the eggs and orange juice over very low heat until slightly thickened, stirring constantly; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the grapes, cherries, pineapple, and bananas. Fold in the egg mixture until evenly combined, then top with the whipped topping and walnuts and chill overnight to "marry" the flavors.
Add a bit more nuts if you'd like, or omit the cherries. Do whatever you want to make this your own.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!