30-Minute Beef Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy, beefy, and hearty? This 30-Minute Beef Stroganoff will have you in-and-out of the kitchen in a flash, leaving you more time to sit down and enjoy this stick-to-your-ribs favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (12-ounce) jars beef gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pound wide egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add steak, onion, salt, and pepper, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until steak is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and cook 4 to 5 minutes, until tender.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in gravy, and simmer 10 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in sour cream, and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over warm noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!