30-Minute Beef Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy, beefy, and hearty? This 30-Minute Beef Stroganoff will have you in-and-out of the kitchen in a flash, leaving you more time to sit down and enjoy this stick-to-your-ribs favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (12-ounce) jars beef gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pound wide egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add steak, onion, salt, and pepper, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until steak is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and cook 4 to 5 minutes, until tender.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in gravy, and simmer 10 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in sour cream, and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over warm noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.