We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't always think to grill our fruit like we do with meats and veggies. But, boy does this really enhance the flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-size fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- Preheat the grill. Cut pineapple crosswise into 8 slices; place in a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish. Combine teriyaki sauce, sugar, and oil, stirring well. Pour teriyaki mixture over pineapple, turning pineapple to coat. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes, turning pineapple once. Remove pineapple from marinade; discard marinade.
- Coat a cold grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Place pineapple on rack; grill, covered, 2 minutes on each side or until pineapple is tender.
I like to buy fresh pineapple already peeled and cored to save even more time. You won't believe how the flavor of pineapple comes alive after a round on the grill. It's a juicy, sweet side dish that's sure to be a hit! It's a great accompaniment with pork or chicken. Stir up a purple cabbage slaw to serve alongside, and you've got a great-lookin', great-tastin' meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.