Belgian Chocolate Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't have any fancy, gourmet chocolate on hand? No problem! Our recipe for Belgian Chocolate Pie has all the rich and luxurious flavor without the costly price tag! This is definitely a five-star, chocolate lover's recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate, stirring until smooth. Chill for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on high speed, beat cream for 4 to 6 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture then pour into pie crust.
- Cover and freeze at least 6 hours, or until firm.
- Give this a fancy look by topping it with some additional whipped cream dollops and chocolate-covered coffee beans.
- This pie can be served frozen, but you may want to remove it from the freezer 5 to 10 minutes before serving for a softer pie.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.