Apple Pie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple Pie Parfaits are a fun dessert twist on plain apple pie. You can make 'em in no time with leftover apple pie or buy a whole pie just for these! Either way, you're sure to create smiles with this easy dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen or prepared apple pie
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- If using a frozen pie, bake according to package directions. Let cool at least 2 hours.
- Cut pie into 8 slices then cut each slice into about 12 chunks.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Spoon one-third of whipped cream evenly into 8 parfait glasses. Layer half the pie chunks over the cream then repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Garnish each serving with a bit of extra whipped cream and a couple of thin apple slices, if you'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!