Apple Pie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple Pie Parfaits are a fun dessert twist on plain apple pie. You can make 'em in no time with leftover apple pie or buy a whole pie just for these! Either way, you're sure to create smiles with this easy dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen or prepared apple pie
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- If using a frozen pie, bake according to package directions. Let cool at least 2 hours.
- Cut pie into 8 slices then cut each slice into about 12 chunks.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Spoon one-third of whipped cream evenly into 8 parfait glasses. Layer half the pie chunks over the cream then repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Garnish each serving with a bit of extra whipped cream and a couple of thin apple slices, if you'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!