Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Looking for a tasty new way to use up all the leftover candy you have lying around? Make our Candy Bar Brownie Trifle! This trifle is loaded with some of the most decadent layers ever. It's one of our favorite dessert recipes, and one your whole gang will definitely want to dig into!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.9-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped assorted candy bars, with 1/2 cup reserved for garnish
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Break up brownies into 1-inch pieces and place half in bottom of a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl. Cover with half the pudding mixture, 1-1/2 cups of the candy, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers and garnish with reserved candy.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Trifles bring several tasty treats together in one bowl that's always great for serving a crowd. Some of our other favorites are Napoleon Trifle and Death by Chocolate. You can find these and many more trifles in our collection of Tempting & Easy Trifle Recipes.
- Candy Bar Brownie Trifle is a great dessert to make around Halloween since you'll probably find yourself with a lot of leftover candy! For some more great Halloween recipes and cute ideas, check out our free eCookbook, Spooky Treats & Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes.
- We've got even more incredible desserts using candy bars, including Candy Bar Angel and Chocolate Candy Bar Bread Pudding.
- For a complete tutorial on making our Candy Bar Poke Cake, click here!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 342
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.5g 13 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 172mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!