We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are no ordinary Baseball Mitts. These whimsical baseball-themed tarts will have all your bases covered when it comes to a crowd-pleasing dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 6 single-serve graham cracker tart shells
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 Vienna Finger or similar sandwich cookies
- 1 (0.68-ounce) tube red decorating gel
What to Do
- Prepare pudding with the 2 cups milk as directed on package. Spoon pudding into tart shells. Spoon whipped topping over pudding and edge of crust to cover, smoothing the surface and mounding it to resemble a baseball.
- Break each sandwich cookie in half crosswise. Tuck 3 broken halves into the pudding in each shell, slightly overlapping them around upper edge of shells to resemble the fingers of a baseball mitt. Put another cookie half slightly to the left of the other “fingers,” making “thumbs.” Draw two half-circles and stitching on the “balls” with gel.
- Serve, or cover loosely with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you love these Baseball Mitts, you're gonna love our Baseball Brownies, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.