These are no ordinary Baseball Mitts. These whimsical baseball-themed tarts will have all your bases covered when it comes to a crowd-pleasing dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 6 single-serve graham cracker tart shells
- 1 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 Vienna Finger or similar sandwich cookies
- 1 (0.68-ounce) tube red decorating gel
What to Do
- Prepare pudding with the 2 cups milk as directed on package. Spoon pudding into tart shells. Spoon whipped topping over pudding and edge of crust to cover, smoothing the surface and mounding it to resemble a baseball.
- Break each sandwich cookie in half crosswise. Tuck 3 broken halves into the pudding in each shell, slightly overlapping them around upper edge of shells to resemble the fingers of a baseball mitt. Put another cookie half slightly to the left of the other “fingers,” making “thumbs.” Draw two half-circles and stitching on the “balls” with gel.
- Serve, or cover loosely with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you love these Baseball Mitts, you're gonna love our Baseball Brownies, too!
Read NextCherry Sour Cream Tortes