Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everything old is new again, and that goes for the gelatin mold. Our no-mold required refreshing and creamy Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares are easy to serve and bring along too!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, with 1 cup juice reserved
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrot
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water, reserved pineapple juice, and orange peel; mix well. Chill 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Stir in pineapple and carrot. Pour into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Chill 1 hour.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and spread evenly over pineapple gelatin mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until firm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.