We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This quick and easy way of whipping up dessert never disappoints. The kids will love to help you in the kitchen with this one! They can decorate the Candy Pizza in their own special way!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 12 to 15 white gumdrops
- 6 to 8 orange gumdrops
- 3 to 4 drops red food color
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 10 to 12 red and/or green gummy worms
- 1 cup malted milk balls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread cookie dough over a 12-inch pizza pan. Bake on center rack of oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, to make "onions," with a rolling pin, roll white gumdrops into small circles and cut circles out of centers to form rings, discard circle cutouts; set aside. To make "pepperoni," with a rolling pin, roll orange gumdrops into small circles; set aside. Add food color to frosting; mix until uniformly colored.
- Spread frosting "sauce" evenly over cooled cookie crust and sprinkle with coconut.
- Decorate top with "onions," "pepperoni," gummy worm "peppers," and malted milk ball "mini meatballs." Serve immediately or cover until ready to serve.