We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 -15 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
With cherries and brownie in every bite, this dessert is an explosion of chocolate and fruity flavor. A tempting dessert for two or a filling winter dessert, this chocolate brownie recipe is a great way to fancy up an old favorite. Pair it with a big ol' scoop of ice cream, and melt right into dessert heaven.
What You'll Need
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 tablespoons hot water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and 1 cup cherry pie filling; mix well with a spoon. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine hot water and remaining pie filling, and spread evenly over batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool then cut into squares, and serve.
- You can use regular or extra-fruit pie filling.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!