We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 -15 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
With cherries and brownie in every bite, this dessert is an explosion of chocolate and fruity flavor. A tempting dessert for two or a filling winter dessert, this chocolate brownie recipe is a great way to fancy up an old favorite. Pair it with a big ol' scoop of ice cream, and melt right into dessert heaven.
What You'll Need
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 tablespoons hot water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and 1 cup cherry pie filling; mix well with a spoon. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine hot water and remaining pie filling, and spread evenly over batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool then cut into squares, and serve.
- You can use regular or extra-fruit pie filling.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!