We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe the raves you'll get from this simple, delicious recipe. In fact, I'm sure it'll become one of your all-time favorites in no time flat!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 small package (10.8 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a small bowl, combine the chocolate chips, walnuts, and brown sugar; mix well.
- Lay out the 13 biscuits on a clean, smooth surface. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour the melted butter over the biscuit pieces. Sprinkle the chocolate chip mixture over the biscuit pieces, then toss until evenly coated. Place the dough in a 10-inch Bundt pan that has been coated with nonstick baking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the center is firm. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then invert the Bundt pan over a plate to remove the cake from the pan.
To save a step, you could use miniature chocolate chips instead of the chopped chocolate chips.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!