Speckled Brookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts! Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey gooey brownies, and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both!
What You'll Need
- 2 (19.8-ounce) boxes brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour half the brownie batter into baking dish and spread evenly. Place cookie dough slices over brownie batter. Pour remaining batter over cookie dough slices. Sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into bars.
Check This Out!
- For more fantastic brownie recipes try our Ultimate Fudgy Brownies! If you want something extra indulgent, you'll love our Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies.
- How about a yummy dessert bar? Try our Candy Bar Slab Cookies or our Peanut M&M Bars.
- Everyone loves a good sheet cake! Try this Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake to see what we're talking about!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 411
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 171mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.