Chocolate Chip Dome
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one will ever be able to guess that this awesome frozen Chocolate Chip Dome dessert gets its homemade taste from a store-bought shortcut.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (18-ounce) package chocolate chip cookies
What to Do
In a medium bowl, combine milk and liqueur.
Completely line a 2-quart mixing bowl with chocolate chip cookies that have been dipped in milk mixture until moist (see Note). Cover cookies with a 1/2-inch layer of whipped topping. Repeat layer after layer until all cookies are used, reserving 1/4 container of whipped topping. Cover bowl and freeze overnight.
- Unmold by dipping the bowl in a warm water bath, making sure no water gets into the bowl. Turn onto a serving platter, and cover with remaining whipped topping. Cut into pie-shaped servings. Serve immediately or cover loosely and keep frozen.
- Soak the chocolate chip cookies until they are soft but not falling apart.
- Feeling inspired to bake some chocolate chip cookies? Try our easy and delicious version!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!