Chocolate Chip Dome
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one will ever be able to guess that this awesome frozen Chocolate Chip Dome dessert gets its homemade taste from a store-bought shortcut.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (18-ounce) package chocolate chip cookies
What to Do
In a medium bowl, combine milk and liqueur.
Completely line a 2-quart mixing bowl with chocolate chip cookies that have been dipped in milk mixture until moist (see Note). Cover cookies with a 1/2-inch layer of whipped topping. Repeat layer after layer until all cookies are used, reserving 1/4 container of whipped topping. Cover bowl and freeze overnight.
- Unmold by dipping the bowl in a warm water bath, making sure no water gets into the bowl. Turn onto a serving platter, and cover with remaining whipped topping. Cut into pie-shaped servings. Serve immediately or cover loosely and keep frozen.
- Soak the chocolate chip cookies until they are soft but not falling apart.
- Feeling inspired to bake some chocolate chip cookies? Try our easy and delicious version!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!