Crusty Blueberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe how easy it is to make homemade cobbler! Our Crusty Blueberry Cobbler is brimming with bubbling berries topped with a buttery crust.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter for dotting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together blueberries, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spoon mixture into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over blueberry mixture then dot with butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until just crispy.
This is mouthwatering as is or you can serve it with whipped cream, whipped topping, or ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!