Holiday Fluff Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
This fluff dessert is going to add a little extra magic to your holiday dessert table. Our Holiday Fluff Salad is a no-bake dessert with creamy and bright flavors, including one ingredient that's especially abundant during the holiday season.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine cranberries, sugar, and pineapple; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Slowly, pour in heavy cream and whip until stiff peaks form. Fold the creamy mixture into the cranberry mixture. Stir in marshmallows.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.