Lemony Fruit Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a dessert that's perfectly light for after a big meal? Lemony Fruit Tart is it!
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17 ¼-ounce package)
- 1 (4-serving) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to 10" x 15". With a sharp knife, cut 1-inch wide strips from the 2 long sides. Brush the edges of the 2 strips lightly with water and replace each strip on top of the edge it was cut from, forming a rim. Do the same for the short sides, forming a rim around the whole pastry.
- With a fork, pierce pastry several times all over, except rim. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool. If center has puffed, push down with the back of a fork, leaving rim intact.
- Spoon pudding into cooled pastry shell and top with sliced strawberries. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
No strawberries? Any type of fresh berries, kiwifruit, orange slices, grapes, or even canned fruit like mandarin oranges, can be used.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).