The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Pomegranate Fruit Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Weve updated the classic summer gelatin mold with popular pomegranate juice. With all the buzz about the benefits of antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice, our Pomegranate Fruit Mold is sure to bring raves.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can tropical fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into a 4-cup gelatin mold, serving bowl or individual stemmed glasses.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours, or until set. Unmold, slice and serve.
What a refreshing way to end a grilled summer meal!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!