Pomegranate Fruit Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Weve updated the classic summer gelatin mold with popular pomegranate juice. With all the buzz about the benefits of antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice, our Pomegranate Fruit Mold is sure to bring raves.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can tropical fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into a 4-cup gelatin mold, serving bowl or individual stemmed glasses.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours, or until set. Unmold, slice and serve.
What a refreshing way to end a grilled summer meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!