Pomegranate Fruit Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Weve updated the classic summer gelatin mold with popular pomegranate juice. With all the buzz about the benefits of antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice, our Pomegranate Fruit Mold is sure to bring raves.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can tropical fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into a 4-cup gelatin mold, serving bowl or individual stemmed glasses.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours, or until set. Unmold, slice and serve.
What a refreshing way to end a grilled summer meal!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).