Pot of Gold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's said that there's a Pot of Gold at the end of every rainbow. Well, this colorful gelatin dessert is sure to add sunshine and a rainbow of color to your taste buds and your table!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (4-serving size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
Prepare the strawberry and orange gelatins separately by dissolving each in 1 cup boiling water; stir until completely dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water to each then pour into an 8-inch square pan.
Chill about 1-1/2 hours or until firm, then cut into 1-inch cubes. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
Dissolve lemon gelatin and sugar in 1 cup boiling water and stir in orange juice; chill until slightly thickened (about 30 minutes). Stir in pineapple tidbits and whipped topping; mix well. Fold in gelatin cubes and pour into a 10-inch bundt pan. Chill 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
- When ready to serve, dip bundt pan three-quarters of the way up the sides in hot water for 10 seconds and invert quickly over a serving plate that is larger than the pan. Gently shake to loosen the dessert from the pan. Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 101mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!