Raspberry Cream Cheese Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Raspberry and cream cheese are a match made in dessert heaven, and if you're a fan of this sweet and creamy combination, then you're going to love our Raspberry Cream Cheese Ring. Not only is this over-sized danish-style dessert perfectly shareable, but it's perfectly satisfying too!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, and preserves until well blended.
- On a flat surface, unroll dough and separate into 2 large rectangles. Overlap long sides to form a 13- x 7-inch rectangle; firmly press edges and perforations to seal. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on dough.
- Starting with a long side of dough, roll up; pinch edge to seal. With a serrated knife, cut into 12 slices. Arrange slices on baking sheet in a circle, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over warm crescent ring and top with sliced almonds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!