We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does this Bread Salad use plenty of flavorful ingredients, but it also shows you how to make your own homemade croutons! Whether you're looking for an easy salad recipe to make for your afternoon lunch or an easy starter recipe before dinner, this Bread Salad is both classic and unique.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 loaf of Italian or sourdough bread, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 large cucumber, cubed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl and generously coat with the cooking spray; toss, coat again, then toss again. Place on a baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
- In another large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and beans; toss to coat well. Add the bread cubes then toss gently and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!