Lemony Asparagus and Radish Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Lemony Asparagus and Radish Salad is the perfect way to excite your taste buds and bring a springtime-smile to everyone around the dinner table. Who doesn't love fresh and crisp spring veggies tossed in a homemade lemon vinaigrette? The simple flavor combinations found in this easy vegetable recipe are downright refreshing, and we know you'll agree!
What You'll Need
- 1 bunch (about 15 stalks) fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large skillet over high heat, bring 1 inch of water to boil. Add asparagus and blanch 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp tender. Place asparagus in ice bath 5 minutes, then drain well. Cut into 2-inch pieces and place in medium bowl. Add radishes, scallions, and lemon zest; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice and sugar until sugar dissolves. Add oil and salt; mix well. Pour lemon juice mixture over vegetables; toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or until chilled.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!