Pull-Apart Salad Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone knows that salad goes with bread, but what about salad IN bread? That's exactly what you'll get with our recipe for Pull-Apart Salad Bread. This savory monkey bread-style recipe is studded with tasty veggies. And since it's such a fun shape, we like to surround ours with all sorts of salad fixins to make it even more special.
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated flaky layer biscuits
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 (1-ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour butter over biscuits, sprinkle with ranch dressing mix, and gently toss until evenly coated. Add sundried tomatoes, olives, scallions, and cheese to biscuits and toss until well combined. Place mixture evenly in Bundt pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked in center. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Place greens around and in center of bread. Top with tomatoes and onion. Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.