California Tuna Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California brings a lot of new and fresh recipe ideas, and this is one of them! We've kicked up traditional tuna salad recipes with a variety of seasonings, two kinds of beans, and an extra special ingredient. California Tuna Salad is an absolute delight!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12 ounce) can water-packed solid white tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup hot salsa
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least one hour or until ready to serve.
To add a little extra flair, serve this on a bed of romaine or colorful salad savoy.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!