California Tuna Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California brings a lot of new and fresh recipe ideas, and this is one of them! We've kicked up traditional tuna salad recipes with a variety of seasonings, two kinds of beans, and an extra special ingredient. California Tuna Salad is an absolute delight!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12 ounce) can water-packed solid white tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup hot salsa
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least one hour or until ready to serve.
To add a little extra flair, serve this on a bed of romaine or colorful salad savoy.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.