California Tuna Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California brings a lot of new and fresh recipe ideas, and this is one of them! We've kicked up traditional tuna salad recipes with a variety of seasonings, two kinds of beans, and an extra special ingredient. California Tuna Salad is an absolute delight!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12 ounce) can water-packed solid white tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup hot salsa
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least one hour or until ready to serve.
To add a little extra flair, serve this on a bed of romaine or colorful salad savoy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.