We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of the most refreshing main dish Middle Eastern style salads around Our rotisserie Chicken Tabouleh salad shouts garden fresh and gets its hearty from healthy bulgar wheat.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup bulgur wheat, uncooked
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken (1-1/2 to 2 chickens)
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted, chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsely
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place bulgur in a large bowl. Add boiling water; stir well. Cover and let stand 30 minutes. Drain well, and return bulgur to bowl.
- Add chicken and remaining ingredients; toss well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?