Crazy Crab Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just glancing at these ingredients might make you think that it's a crazy combination. It is...it's crazy enough to be super-delicious (and colorful) Crazy Crab Salad!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sweet and spicy French salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and cup juice reserved
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) package frozen imitation crabmeat, thawed and flaked
- 3 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine dressing, salt, and white pepper; mix well.
- Cut peaches into 1-inch chunks and add them to dressing, along with reserved peach juice and remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Sliced canned pears or apricots are a nice option in place of the peaches.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?