Crazy Crab Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just glancing at these ingredients might make you think that it's a crazy combination. It is...it's crazy enough to be super-delicious (and colorful) Crazy Crab Salad!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sweet and spicy French salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and cup juice reserved
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) package frozen imitation crabmeat, thawed and flaked
- 3 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine dressing, salt, and white pepper; mix well.
- Cut peaches into 1-inch chunks and add them to dressing, along with reserved peach juice and remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Sliced canned pears or apricots are a nice option in place of the peaches.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).