We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This colorful deli salad has a whole lot of crunch! Our Crunchy Slaw gets its tasty crunch from apples and carrots. This coleslaw recipe also calls for Greek yogurt, instead of the usual mayo. Not only does this help keep it lighter than other coleslaws, but we think it gives it a unique taste that's really welcome!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 apple, cored and diced
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Add cabbage, carrots, scallions, and apple; toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes, then serve.
Don't forget to check out our other Easy Coleslaw Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!