Curried Rice Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a cooling blend of rice and chopped vegetables! The dressing with a hint of curry makes this a super side dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup reduced-fat Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 cups cold cooked long- or whole-grain rice
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 medium-sized red bell peppers, finely chopped
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the Italian dressing and curry powder.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the dressing mixture and toss to mix. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 184
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.3g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 2.4mg 1 %
- Sodium 458mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %