Edamame Garden Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The popular Asian soybean, edamame, turns this ordinary corn and bean garden salad into something extraordinary. Edamame Garden Salad is a healthy go-along that fits any of your main-dish favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup natural flavor rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups edamame, cooked according to package directions (see Notes)
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, rice vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and black pepper; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Edamame can usually be found in the freezer section of the supermarket, either in the vegetable or ethnic food section.
- Visit www.thesoyfoodscouncil.com for more information about the healthy benefits of soy.
- Like this recipe? Then you'll love the Mr. Food Light, Simple and Tasty Recipes free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.